April 10th, 2019
Ritter Hall, Cecil B. Moore Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, USA
In partnership with Temple University’s Office of Sustainability, Defend Our Future invites you for an evening discussion about the future of the Green Economy in Temple’s Walk Auditorium.
We are gathering stakeholders ranging from economists, elected officials, industry leaders, and experts to participate in a conversation and Q&A about topics ranging from green collar jobs and the Green New Deal to environmental justice and sustainable development.
This event will feature questions from community members that will guide a moderated discussion. Temple’s student body will have an opportunity to submit questions in advance for our town hall members.
• Saleem Chapman, Deputy Director, Mayor’s Office of Sustainability, City of Philadelphia
• Jeff Hornstein, Executive Director, Economy League of Philadelphia
• Amy-Kate Failing, Community Energy Solar
• Elgie Holstein, Senior Director of Strategic Planning, Environmental Defense Fund
• Judy Wicks, Proud Pennsylvania; Founder, Sustainable Business Network of Greater Philadelphia; Cofounder, Business Alliance for Local Living Economies
Location: Ritter Hall Kiva Auditorium, 1301 Cecil B. Moore Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 pm EST